Resident of: Baltimore, Ohio
Member of Grubb Wealth Management team since: 2015
Krysta is a graduate of Columbus State Community College with an associate’s degree in accounting. She is insurance licensed, is a notary public and is continuing her education by pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Day to Day
Krysta spends her time ensuring that all plans have all of the precise and correct data to then be analyzed by Molly. She is the Ms. Tech Repairwoman of the office and handles the marketing for the firm. She is also, responsible for setting up and maintaining all of the technical details of an account. Have a paperwork account, or lock yourself out of your eMoney account? She’s your gal to get that fixed.
When she’s not in the office
- Spending time with her boyfriend, Jeremy, and their Australian Shepherd, Stella
- Boating at any chance possible, with family and friends
- Playing rec league softball and volleyball
- And of course, cheering on the Reds, Bengals and Buckeyes (especially since her other half roots for TTUN…)
Favorite part about working at Grubb Wealth Management
Not only does the boss care about her employees growing professionally and personally, but she is genuine. Here at Grubb Wealth we are family, not just coworkers.
- Youngest of six kids
- Star Wars and Star Trek fan
- Greatest fear? Heights – even though she has gone skydiving!